PDA

View Full Version : My Son just Ejaculated Inside me Again!

MrsAdams
01-07-2011, 01:14 AM
My son just ejaculated inside me again, and I am pissed off at him!

I keep telling my eighteen year old son that he should not do that because it is called incest!

While we have our talk, I notice his cock is still hard and he begins to fuck me again!

I tell him, "Honey, oh Jesus, your cock feels so good inside me! Don't stop fucking your mommy! Give her a good fucking! She has been a bad girl and she wants you to fuck her over and over again!"

Suddenly, my son's cock erupts inside me again.

A few minutes later I am smoking a cigarette while my son is laying next to me caressing my breasts.

I tell him, "Honey, don't ever ejaculate inside me again. When you do that, it is called incest. Always let me know before you ejaculate, then I will put my mouth over your cock and swallow it."

He gives me a kiss then says, "Mom, it is Sunday and if we don't get out of bed right now, we will be late for Church."

Go4it
01-07-2011, 04:52 AM
Now this is funny I don't care who you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lonewolf69
01-07-2011, 11:02 AM
Have to agree with you, I find it quite funny and kinda hot too! Thanx MrsAdams, great job...again!

BTB59
02-23-2011, 03:34 AM
Makes me wish I was her son. Wonder how she feels about adoption?

shani
02-26-2011, 05:43 PM
makes me wish i was her son. Wonder how she feels about adoption?

be my son and fuck my pussy off

wirepaladin2000
03-04-2011, 12:07 AM
No, sugar, when he stuck his cock in you it's called incest. When he chides you that it's Sunday and it's time to go to church it's hypocrisy. Reminds me about back when I was a teenager. We'd screw all night Saturday night, booze and fuckin' then, with our "Nice Girl" Catholic dates we'd attend mass. Had to stop at a restaurant, coffee and a couple of napkins. Coffee for the body, napkins for the Lord. Gals had to have their heads covered back then. Couple of bobby pins held the napkin in place, top of the head, requirements met.
Those were the days.

KKcouple
09-01-2011, 01:07 PM
But it is funny!

Comsmith22
09-04-2011, 04:37 PM
Silly rabbit ... "Kicks are for Trigs... "....
Bad thing is... I had a friend years ago who did just that... I had her from behind and he was in front "That morning"... I loved sleep overs at JJ's and his mom's house... so did she...

hotj
09-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Silly rabbit ... "Kicks are for Trigs... "....
Bad thing is... I had a friend years ago who did just that... I had her from behind and he was in front "That morning"... I loved sleep overs at JJ's and his mom's house... so did she...

WOW! That is Hot stuff.

Incest Master
05-01-2012, 03:53 AM
Seems to me you enjoyed it telling him and doing something about is 2 different things maybe you wanted it you didn,t mention you pulling away or anything,you incourage him by telling him more,nothing to wrong with incest I practice it with my mom,sis,aunts,female cousins and a few niece,s,lay back and enjoy the ride,you know he did

Go4it
05-01-2012, 11:21 PM
Wonder whatever happened to WirePaladin. That guy could write a story!!!!!

hotj
12-20-2012, 05:46 PM
WOW! Your story is so fucking Hot!